Monday, September 17, 2012

COLOR without mercy

While the new Lionheart story comes together, I am also spending some time on coloring the first-ever Lionheart tale, Zany But Deadly. I started this two years ago before my life did a quick implosion, and now that I am back on track the work resumes.
I fully accept that this is overdone; I fall prey to the same things that ruin so much of today's PSD coloring. I don't know if this color version will make it into the new Lionheart book or not. More likely will just be a PDF to be distributed digitally with the book. This is a dry run. the story i really want to color, the one most related to the new story, is the "Mad Cosmos" two parter that ran in Usagi Yojimbo.

So here's the latest page to be completed, page 4.. more as things unfold.




No comments:

Post a Comment