Friday, November 11, 2011

VODAK OUTTAGE

Something I never thought could happen in my own house -- I am out of Vodka. Well.. I guess RUMMINKOKE might make a good monster mag.. nahhh. It's still all about the Vodak. Very nearly rushed out to buy more, then decided that rum will do. 
And now, your Friday Vodak.



I do base these on what the original text says. The idiots really are yelling "blast off" right next to the rocket!! And the title is "A Martian Among Us!"  So none of these brainiacs noticed the guy with the handsome face, 3 fingers, a gnarled head and hands and gills on his neck and scalp... man.. dumb dumb rocket scientists. It's This Island Earth all over again.



2 comments:

  1. How do you keep getting Rick Perry to pose for these things? Inspired stuff! Ah, rum. The best and highest of the sugarcane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is good, bartender Tom! hope work went well

    ReplyDelete